Now, we can get PAN card, driving licence on WhatsApp #MyGovHelpdesk @+919013151515 With the aim to make government services more accessible, inclusive and transparent, the government has allowed citizens to utilise the MyGov Helpdesk on WhatsApp to use the Digilocker documents.
Documents To Be Available Via MyGov Helpdesk
- Citizens can now access @digilocker_ind services on the @mygovindia Helpdesk on @WhatsApp
- WhatsApp users can use chatbot by simply sending ‘Namaste or Hi or Digilocker’ to WhatsApp number +91 9013151515
- PAN card
- . Driving License
- . CBSE Class X Passing Certificate
- . Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- . Insurance Policy – Two Wheeler
- . Class X Marksheet
- . Class XII Marksheet
- . Insurance Policy Document ( Life and Non life available on digilocker)
- TheIndividuals can use the chatbot by sending the message ‘Namaste or Hi or Digilocker’ to the WhatsApp number +91 9013151515.
- WhatsApp chatbot interface will allow users to download documents saved on a DIgilocker. According to the PIB release, “Digilocker will be an important citizen service offered by MyGov on WhatsApp to help promote digital inclusion and efficient governance”
How to download PAN card using WhatsApp
Step 2: Open WhatsApp
Step 3: Send Namaste or Hi to WhatsApp number +91 9013151515
Step 4: The Digilocker Helpdesk will send the list of services it offers
Step 5: Enter the number of the service you wish to avail
Once the process is followed, the Digilocker Helpdesk will share the document on WhatsApp. However, the services can be availed by those who have their documents saved on Digilocker app, which is available on both Google Play store as well as Apple App store.