North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 : has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking gyanmahiti.in regularly to get the latest updates.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for JTA Posts : North Central Railways (NCR) has issued a notice for engagement of Junior Technical Associate (JTA) on a Contract basis under Civil Engineering departments in the Construction organization. Candidates seeking to apply for NCR JTA Recruitment 2022 should possess a Diploma or Degree in Engineering. Please read official notification for more details.
Job Summary :
Total Number of the Posts : 08 Posts
Name of the Posts : Jr Technical Associate Posts
Education Qualification :
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration. OR A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. OR Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering or a combination of any sub stream of Basis streams of civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institution.
- The minimum qualifying marks to be obtained by the candidates in the prescribed educational qualification is 60% (55% for OBC-NCL (Non Creamy Layer and 50 % for SC/ST).
- Please read official notification for more education qualification details.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 33 Years
- ‘Z’ Class : Rs. 25,000/-
- ‘Y’ Class : Rs. 27,000/-
- ‘X’ Class : Rs. 30,000/-
Category wise Vacancy :
- For General Candidates : 08 Posts
- For OBC Candidates : 05 Posts
- For SC Candidates : 03 Posts
- For ST Candidates : 02 Posts
- For EWS Candidates : 02 Posts
Job Location :
- Allahbad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Application fees for Apply :
- Rs. 100/-
How to Apply ?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.