Mafat Plot Yojna Gujarat All Paripatra - GR Download @Panchayat Gujarat Gov In 100 Choras Var Mafat Plot Yojna Gujarat 2021 has been started by the state of Gujarat for the laborers and poor people of Gujarat. Scheme to provide 100 free plots of land to farm laborers, rural artisans and backward people living in different villages of the state.100 Choras Var Mafat Plot Yojna By Panchayat Department: Implementation of new policy to improve scheme for giving free plot of 100 sq.ft residential accommodation plot or homeless building in rural areas,Latest News, jobs Updates, Technology Tips and General Information Updates, remain with us avakarnews Please share with your companions this Post.
Mafat Plot Yojna [100 Choras Var] Gujarat.
The State Government's Scheme Of Free House Plots For Landless Farm Laborers And Rural Artisans Living Below The Poverty Line In Rural Gujarat Has Been In Operation Since The Year 1972.
Plans for living in rural areas, or plotting to provide 100 sq. Free plot to village labourers and rural craftsmen registered in BPL, were not implemented. Under this scheme, 16-117,030 beneficiaries have been allocated free plots for the benefit of all beneficiary plots given to the beneficiaries of 0 to 16 and 17 to 20 in the free plot scheme.
Scheme Details Below post
Scheme Name – 100 Choras Var Mafat Plot Yojana
Government of Gujarat
The Objectives – Providing Plots To Landless Laborers Free Of Cost
Beneficiary – It Is Used By The Laborers Of Rural Areas Who Do Not Have Plots.
Type Of Application – Offline
Benefit – 100 Chorus War Plot For Free
Official Website – https://panchayat.gujarat.gov.in/
Mafat Plot Yojna Gujarat All Paripatra – Gr and Curiculer (Tharav) Download links
1. Mafat Plot Yojna Ma Sudhara Paripatra Dated: 13-03-18.
2. Mafat Plot Yojna Ma Sudhara Paripatra Dated: 01-05-17.
3. Mafat Plot Yojna Ane Sardar Awas Yojna Sanklit Tharav Dated: 06-08-16.
4. Mafat Plot Yojna Ane Sardar Awas Yojna Sanklit Tharav Dated: 11-09-15.
5. Mafat Plot Yojna Land Committee Meeting Paripatra Dated: 24-04-15.
6. Mafat Plot Yojna Land Committee Meeting Ma Sudharo Paripatra Dated: 25-08-14.
Noteworthy that due to some provisions under the scheme, the plot or home-based needy beneficiaries could not get the benefit due to the plots in the rural area. As the Prime Minister is a beneficiary of the housing scheme, due to lack of ownership of the plot or because there was no name on the list in the BPL, the plot could not be allocated and could not benefit the Prime Minister’s Awas Yojana.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Certificate Of Annual Income Of The Applicant
- Applicant should not have any type of land. This will also include your house.
- Applicant should be rural artisan or laborer.
- The beneficiary should be of Pukhtvay. That is, the applicant should not be a Sagir.
- The applicant should be included in BPL Yadi.
- Certificate of annual income should be given by mamlatdar or taluka development officer.
- Applicant should not have any type of land.
Thanks for visit this Mafat Plot Yojna Gujarat All Paripatra Post, Stay connected with us for more Posts.